THE DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNOLOGY
new ways to regulate temperature and heat sources
One of the basic conditions of life for a man is the warmth of its surroundings. Therefore, when designing buildings, the emphasis is put on the best thermal insulation and the best way of heating, because it has a direct impact on the operating costs of a particular building and also to some extent on its value.
Technological development goes towards better materials used to insulate walls, windows, doors, new methods of temperature and heat sources are being developed. The new source of heat that we would like to describe to you are ECOSUN panel electric radiators.
These are panels with a thickness of 25-50 mm with an area of 0.62 sq m, mounted to the ceiling of the heated room as single panels or are part of suspended ceilings. The ceiling is mounted, therefore (this is contrary to the logic of the classic method of heating – because it generally warms upwards – nonsense) ECOSUN radiators heat the room in a completely different way.
With the classic heating method, the room is first heated with air, which then flows around the walls and objects and partially heats them. The air in this case is always warmer than the walls and objects in the room, in this situation a person can have a feeling of draft. In contrast to this method, ECOSUN electric radiators emit heat into a room in the form of infrared radiation with a wavelength of 2-12 watt. This radiation is obtained at a very high emission of the surface – on the order of 0.94-0.98.
ECOSUN radiators, like the Sun, first heat the walls, objects and people in the room, and only then the air is heated from them. Therefore, in order for the infrared radiation to cover the maximum space of the heated room, it is best to fix them on the celling.
Technological development goes towards better materials used to insulate walls, windows, doors, new methods of temperature and heat sources development are developing. When designing buildings, the emphasis is put on the best possible thermal insulation and the best heating method because it has a direct impact on the operating costs of a particular building.
The new heat source are ECOSUN panel electric radiators with a thickness of 25-50 mm and an area of 0.65 kw, mounted to the ceiling of the heated room as single panels or are part of suspended ceilings.
ECOSUN radiators first heat the walls, objects and people in the room, and only then the air is heated from them. Therefore, in order for the infrared radiation to cover the maximum space of the heated room, it is best to fix them on the ceiling.
the best heating system
We are a manufacturer and supplier of all available radiators, which is why our offer is so rich and suited to the project.
The radiators are definitely energy-saving, their power consumption is much lower than other devices.
We provide a 10-year warranty on our devices – it’s your peace of mind for years.
Radiant heating is practically maintenance-free, after setting the temperature controller you do not need to do anything more to have warmth at home.
If you plan to furnish your home with individual radiant heaters, for example image radiators, glass with pictures, write us about it – it’s your 89% and the remaining percentages are our production at your request.
SELECTION OF DEVICES
Our specialists and engineers choose the appropriate equipment for each room – all you need is to give us data about the object you want to warm up.
what is perspective
and efficiency of heating about?
There are three main principles: 1) the maximum heat flux is emitted by infrared radiation – the circularly opposite wall surfaces of different heights 2) uniformly distributed heat sources in the room 3) high quality of regulation
We will consider the following rules individually:
1. It is known that with air temperature in a room of 24 ° C, if the walls have only 16 ° C, we do not feel the same thermal comfort as with air temperature of 22 ° C and wall temperature of 18 ° C. It can also be demonstrated on the example of winter, where at the same air temperature the feeling of warmth is radically different if we stand in the sun or in the shade. For heating, the conclusion is that for our well-being in a heated room the greatest impact is the heat flux emitted by radiation. Thermal efficiency is additionally increased by lowering heat losses due to airing and by a vertically uniform temperature distribution. Only in ECOSUN radiators the maximum heat flux is emitted by radiation, other heating types for various reasons do not have these properties (small heating surface, temperature, they are incorrectly placed, etc).
2. There is also a second obvious principle for professionals in the fields of heating and air conditioning. More heat sources of less power, evenly distributed in the room, allow to reduce the installed heating power. It does not go away to such an intensive circulation of air, spinning of dust, and unpleasant feeling of drafts. The temperature in the room is horizontally even. In addition to ECOSUN radiators, other heating methods, such as underfloor heating and some types of air conditioning also have this features.
3) As is known, one way to save heat is to regulate power. High-quality regulation can take into account all heat gains in the room, resulting from solar radiation and through windows, increased number of people, including electrical devices – irons, heaters, as well as take into account different thermal needs such as periodic temperature reduction – at night different temperatures in individual rooms. The condition of correct operation of these systems is a quick reaction of the device to temperature changes and quick reaching by the heat source of the maximum heating power, simple regulation and independence of heat sources in each room.
All these conditions are met by ECOSUN electric radiators. If floor heating or classic central heating has to first heat a large mass (floor, water in the boiler and radiators), ECOSUN electric radiators obtain their maximum power after 20 minutes. from inclusion. Simplicity and ease of adjustment results directly from the construction of the radiators, where practically the source of heat is an electric resistor with a very large surface area and low power. Independence of heat sources from each other results from the construction of the radiators. We can regulate each radiator and we can change its surface temperature independently.
This temperature regulation is very sensitive, fast and without human intervention it saves electricity during the whole heating period. Users experience shows that ECOSUN radiators achieve savings of 30% compared to classic heating methods. We will give you some more of the advantages of ECOSUN radiant heating:
– low power to install radiators
– Ecological use of already installed electricity grids
– easy assembly
– investment cost incomparably lower than conventional heating – when choosing not gas or oil central heating, saved money lasts for 10 years of usage of our radiators.
get to know customer’s reviews of our products and join the many satisfied customers of Rotal’s products and services
After a few years of using your company’s radiators, I can say that it was a very good purchase. They take up little space, they are thin, effective and trouble-free. The heating “picture” hanging on the fireplace additionally surprises my guests, I highly recommend this product.Regards Zbigniew Serocki
Having radiators at home is like having your own mini sun, available on demand at any time of the day or night. I highly recommend radiators from Rotal. I heat the single-family house with Ecosun radiators.Be Happy Mariusz Zawadzki
Ask for an offer
We invite you to contact our specialists who can advise you well and help you choose the best way to heat your home and facilities with a large area.
Write to us
we are waiting for you
If you are interested in Ecosun radiators or other heating solutions for your home, call or write to us. We will answer all your questions, select equipment for free and make a quote
Wojska Polskiego 89/2 70-481 Szczecin, Poland
91 422 08 95, 91 422 65 87